How to watch the World Polio Day 2018 livestream
Oct. 3, 2018
You don’t have to travel to Philadelphia to take part in Rotary’s World Polio Day event on 24 October. You can watch a livestream of the proceedings from your computer or smartphone starting at 18:30 Philadelphia time (UTC-4) on endpolio.org. Rotary will also stream the event in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish. Instructions to watchin in languages through KUDO are below. The recordings in languages will be available shortly after the event on endpolio.org.
This year’s event will be livestreamed from the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, known as the birthplace of American medicine. It is one of the oldest professional medical organizations in the United States.
How to watch the event live (FR, DE, IT, JA, KO, PT, ES)
On your computer
• In Google Chrome on Oct. 24, go to KUDO and complete the form, then click Submit.
• On the next page, click Floor and select your language from the list.
On your smartphone
• Download the KUDO app at the Apple App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play (for Android).
• Go to KUDO and tap Open in Kudo App.
• Complete the form, then tap Join.
• On the next screen, tap Floor and select your language from the list.