World Polio Day Dashboard
Top Districts by Number of Clubs
Top Districts by Percentage of Clubs
Top Countries by Number of Clubs
Host a Viewing Party
The Rotary Club of Haute Rive, Mauritius, hosted a screening of a documentary about polio in Pakistan.
Host a Concert
Rotary clubs in Lucerne, Switzerland, raised $300,000 by hosting a concert with an internationally renowned conductor and orchestra.
Host a Polio Walk or Ride
Rotary clubs in Kenya and France hosted walks and cycling events to raise funds and awareness for polio eradication efforts.
Other Ways to Take Action
- Pitch a story about World Polio Day and your Rotary club’s contributions to polio eradication to your local newspaper. Submit your World Polio Day event to the calendar section of local publications.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper about the importance of ending polio. Send it to the op-ed or editorial features editor for consideration.
- Write your government officials asking for their continued support of polio eradication.
- Share the sample social media posts from the World Polio Day Resource on your social media pages.
- Use the Rotary Brand Center to create a People of Action End Polio Now ad digital ad to share online that promotes your club’s local events.
- Create a Raise for Rotary online fundraiser for End Polio Now and share it on your social media pages.